Wednesday 13 January 2010

What A Day

Well hello all, just when I thought things couldn't get worse 1st thing today yesterday's fall is catching up with me as aching all over 2nd thing managed to get to post office to post off goodies YAY!!! but I have now established that my wheel baring is on its way out and needs replacing 3rd thing being I have had no Internet connection all day !!

However on the up today I met a lovely lady called Olivia she owns a shop called "The Wishing Tree" in a little village called Long Stratton near Norwich and she sells such lovely items and is very pro Hand Made !! which is great she has agreed to sell some of my items in her shop which is very exciting my items will be in there very soon so please keep an eye on this blog as I shall be putting a link to her shop on here soon xx

For now night night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment